Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dreams from September 9, 2005

Not too long ago I had a dream where a diamond ring was found by others. I took the ring with the intention of turning it in, while the others were wanting to keep it. I thought this was a good sign of my own character - a sign of honesty.

Today, however, I've had a completely different dream. I can't say I'm too proud of it.

In this dream, I buy food from an outdoor fast-food restaurant. I give the person at the register my money. She gives me back my change. As I'm walking away from the window, I look at the bills in my hand and see that she made a mistake. Hidden underneath the small one dollar bills is a bill for $250,000.00 and more bills of large value. I fold the money up and tell myself I won't return it. That I'll keep it and use it.

How can one have an honest dream one week and a dishonest dream the next?

The next dream I had I can only remember a fragment of. I saw a blue salamander.

2 comments:

Sadiq said...

When you meditate, you can control even your dreams. In your dream, then you can control what you want to do.

May be you can focus on that.

There must be some mystical message in your dream. Try seek for it.

Sophia said...

Hi Sadiq,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I've been wondering what that dream could possibly mean, besides the fact that I'd like to just be handed over a huge amount of money. :) Well, it's odd, really, because I've never really hungered for money. I don't think money would bring me spiritual happiness. Maybe the dream was reiterating that by leaving me feeling guilty at what I had done in my dream. First I have money, then guilt. It must be a sign that money is not all it's made out to be.

As for trying to control my dreams, I've only had two lucid dreams in my life. I hope someday to get more practice so that I can control even more. It's exhilerating to control a dream. :)