Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dreams from September 25, 2005

Dream 1:

I'm driving a car. All along the side of the road are gas stations. The price signs all say the gas costs around nine or ten dollars a gallon. The road I'm driving on, which is usually full of cars, is like a ghost town. Hardly anyone is out because of the price of gas.

Dream 2:

I'm playing a version of Super Mario Brothers on a handheld gaming device. I haven't quite got used to the new device so I'm playing a little clumsily.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream #1:
You are on your way to find enlightened.
Since you are lazy (your own words) you are going by car.
Never mind. It's a lot faster too.
There are no fellow travelers. Why? It's too expensive!

Anonymous said...

See, I am lazy too.
I mean "to be enlightened".

Dream #2.
You want to have some fun too!

Red Bark said...

I hope your dreams are not prophetic.

Sophia said...

Ha, Pollux. That's excellent! It can be construed as being expensive. I don't know about anyone else, but it sure does take a lot of my time. I would definitely say it certifies as an obsession. That's expensive, alright!

Sophia said...

Yes, Pollux. I also hope to have some fun along the way. I already am and I believe that will continue to be the case. :)

Sophia said...

Beard, I hope not, too! For several reasons. One, I don't want to pay so much for gasoline. Two, I don't want to be a clumsy video game player. :)