You can click on this image to see a larger version which will be much easier on your eyes.
Your name, as well as other aspects of life involving letters, sentences and numbers, has an essence. This essence can be determined by using what is known as Numerology.
To give you an example of what I'm referring to, let's find out the essence of the name Jane Doe. We will use the modern numerology column for this exercise.
1. First we must substitute each letter with a number.
J A N E D O E
1 1 5 5 4 6 5
2. Then you add the numbers together to get a sum.
1+1+5+5+4+6+5 = 27
If the sum is larger than one number, add the numbers of the sum until you get a number that has one number.
27 = 2+7 = 9
3. Find the meaning of the number using this chart:
1. Unity, oneness, extensions, spirit, self
2. Duality, divine-will, ego
3. Matter, manifestation, intelligence, space, soul, unfolding of events
4. Solidity, firmness, time, memory, reason
5. Spirit and matter mixed, man, motion, will, religion, human personality, meditation
6. Animation, life, mind, imagination, beauty, balance, love, harmony
7. Completeness, satisfaction, wholeness, desire, victory
8. Cycles, spirals, creativity, intellect, reason, infinity, magick
9. Stability in change, animal being, consciousness
Jane Doe = 9 = Stability in change, animal being, consciousness
You can find out the essence of just about anything using these steps.
If you use the Enochian or Crowley columns of the chart, notice that the letters T and Z have two numbers. Perform these twice for those columns. There will be two different essences.
If you have any questions, post a comment or send me an email.