Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dreams from September 11, 2005

Before I go into the dreams I had today, I'd like to mention something related to the blue salamander dream I had recently. In a way, I believe it to be prophetic, for today there was found in my pool a dead salamander. I feel really sad about this loss of life. It's the first loss of animal life in my pool since I've lived here. I haven't seen a salamander for years, so this is not a frequent occurence to see a salamander, either.

Now on to the dreams. These aren't in any particular order as I can never seem to remember the order of my dreams.

Dream 1:

I'm walking along a road. All over both sides of the road are turtles. But these don't look like regular box turtles. These are dream turtles, some kind of turtle that only my mind can conjure-up. They're brownish green, all the same color with no variations, and large heads that are up high above their shells. Their shells are rather large, but smooth-looking.

I think this is one of those dreams that Change would say is related to my five senses, since just two days prior I had rescued two turtles from the middle of the road.

Dream 2:

Someone hits me over and over with a stick. (Maybe this is punishment for keeping that $250,000.00 bill in the dream I had the day before.)

Dream 3:

There are two guys sitting on a couch. One gives to the other a nice rare set of "Magic: The Gathering" game cards. I say to one of them, "I'd like to learn how to play." (Note: I don't play the game in real life, although I started learning a long time ago when I was in high school.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dreams! I never had a dream for several weeks now.
All I do is just lie awake in the middle of the night with fear in my head and stomach. It doesn't have much affect on me though. I wake up with a fresh mind and on time to go to work.
I think enlightenment is having fears and not being hindered by it. My secret is to watch my fears until it turns into courage and joy!

Sophia said...

Castor,

That is a very good way of confronting and standing in the face of your fears.

As for the dreams, maybe soon you'll have another one. I hope I do, too!