Friday, November 18, 2005

Synchronicity Journal November 18, 2005

Last night I had planned on telling John to watch the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". Since the movie was on my mind, I put the soundtrack in my CD player to listen to. I didn't mention this to John.

Today, when I checked my email, there was a message from him with a link to a movie that he wanted me to see. When I clicked on the link, it took me to "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".

This is not a new release. In fact, it came out in 2004.

5 comments:

Red Bark said...

Sounds like telepathy to me, but it might also be synchronicity. Or perhaps something you were discussing together affected you both in the same way.

I have often thought that telepathy was more common than people want to admit.

Red Bark said...

btw I saw it a few months ago and enjoyed it.

Sophia said...

Hi Beard,

I can't think of anything related to the movie that we had been discussing, so when I clicked on his link this morning I was almost blown away by a sense of magic. It's probably the best moment of synchronicity I've ever had.

Yes, it is a good movie. It's one of those you could watch over-and-over again. Great fuzzy feelings. :)

jbmoore said...

Not too sure I can top this one! :-) Guess we'll see. :-)

Sadiq said...

The movie is really good. I loved the effort to hide one's beloved in the impossible places of our super complex mind. Those moments were very touchy how Jim wanted to save her.