Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dream Journal March 29, 2005

Note: In college I worked for four years as a computer consultant in the computer lab at the university. I had a boss named R.B.
---------

In this dream, I get the feeling that I haven't been to work in a long time. I show up, and a fellow computer consultant informs me that we have a new boss. (I forget his name.) I go to a podium and pick up a white long telephone to call him to introduce myself. I am extremely nervous. I say, "Hi, this is Stacey. Um... I just wanted to say I'm here at work...well... I got here on time a few hours ago... but I'm calling now and I want to say I'm here for anything that you might need."

Later on I look at our shift schedule and see that the new boss didn't schedule me to work very many hours and I am upset about this. I say, "I can't work here with so few hours on the schedule."
------------

Note 2: When I worked in the real lab, I always worried about getting the right number of shift hours each semester. I had to practically beg the boss to keep me loaded on hours. I haven't worked in the computer lab since December of 2001.

2 comments:

CE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ABETHIA said...

THE COLLOQUY SERIES
“Opening The Doorways to Success”
Ascended Master Kuthumi
Channeling
by
Ima Sumac Watkins
(she channels all the ascended masters, archangels, angelic realm, main council of twelve and other higher realm beings yet to be know by the masses individually at different times depending on the topics & subject matter as they all have various specialties they focus on depending on their previous life experiences which were incredibly impactful)

AVAILABLE ON SALE NOW!

http://abethia.com/Site/UNITY_SIGNIFIED.html