Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dream Journal 2 March 29, 2006

Tonight I believe I had an out-of-body experience. Some of you might not believe me, might even label me as "crazy", but I'm telling you, it was real and it was magical. I'll tell you about that before I get to the dreams.

To begin with, I was falling. It's like I was falling down a deep tunnel of grey. I heard choirs singing. It was like the music of angels.

Another experience - I kept going around and around, as if there was a bar by my toes, and my toes were somehow magnetically attached to the bar so that I could keep flipping over and under over and over again like a gymnast. There wasn't really a bar there, I'm just trying to explain what the sensation was like.

OK, that is all for the out-of-body experiences. Now on to the dreams:

Dream 1:

I am not really a ghost, but look like one as I am having an out-of-body experience and my astral self is flying around the real world. People can see me and they go "ooooo and awwww" and point at me as I fly around.

Dream 2:

I get the impression I am in a farm house. I am naked. There is a grimy dirty man chasing me and grabbing onto me. He is trying to rape me. I can feel his body parts on my skin. I am trying to get away and I am crying. I am fighting him and trying to push him away and off of me.

Dream 3:

I am with a dream-husband in a house. A guy who lives next door who has long blonde hair is over visiting. When my dream-husband is in another room, the next door neighbor confesses to me, "I've always been in love with you." My husband comes back so we stop the conversation. Then, my husband says he is going to go get us all a pizza. When my husband leaves the house, the next door neighbor and I start to have sex on the couch, but we hear the door open. My husband didn't really leave to get pizza. It is dark in the house, and I tell myself that if I hurry fast enough, I can get my clothes pulled back up before my husband turns on the light and sees what we've been up to. My husband says, "I knew you two had something going on." But when the light comes on, he sees my clothes are on. I tell him he's wrong, that there wasn't really anything going on. But then he notices a part of my pants are stuck in my shoelaces and he catches me in the lie.

Dream 4:

Note: I don't know why I keep having dreams about marijuana, but here is another one.

There are people over my house. One of the guys brings some marijuana joints with him. He gives me two of them to do with as I like. Later I see him outside. The cops are there. He is talking to the cops. When the cops are busy, he tells me, "They already got me. You better hide your joints and keep them to use later on." I panic. I start running around the house trying to find a place to hide them. First I put them in the egg carton in the refrigerator. Later, as the cops start coming up to the door, I change my mind thinking they'll look there so I grab them and put them in a cassette-tape player that is sitting up on a high shelf, thinking they'll never look in there.

The cops come in. They can't find any joints, so we're safe until they tell me and my dream-husband that we have to take a mental test to be sure we're not stoned. I take the test as the cop draws it out on paper. I tell him, "This is like a brain-teaser. It's fun." I pass the test but my dream-husband gets the answer wrong. Luckily the cop decides my dream-husband isn't stoned anyway so he lets us go.

15 comments:

Red Bark said...

Congratulations.

Tonight come and wake me up.

Sophia said...

Hi Beard,

Do my experiences sound like any of your experiences?

CE said...

Stacey,
Could you believe it? I too had an out-of-body experience last night at 4:00 OR 5:00 AM Dutch time. For the first time. I wanted to write about it in my own blog but on second thoughts, when I saw your entry, I just decided to keep quiet for a while.
I don't really believe in these kind of things, you know.
Well, let me tell you about it.
I couldn't sleep; I was thinking about you all the time. I was kind of feeling sad or lonely. So, I just stared it down until the early morning. While my eyes were open, I saw this light resembling the moon, with dark clouds whirling around it and followed it until it rested on a bookshelf and disappeared. As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt myself rising up in the air slowly until my top touched the ceiling. I was a bit afraid, because I didn't know what's going to happen. So I recited my old Christian "protection" mantra perhaps out of fear. And then found myself back in bed. I don't know if it was the cement ceiling that prevented me from going any farther or my slight fear.
I've been thinking about it all day. I can't seem to believe it. Perhaps it's just one of my lucid dreams. I didn't see my body down there when I was up next to the ceiling and I also didn't see my astral form at all. It seemed as if I was just a collumn of air going up. Nevertheless the sensation was very pleasant.
Do you happen to know what this means? This is weird and wicked!

CE said...

Stacey,
I see you had weird dreams too.
I'm so tired from work and last night, I have to go to bed early. I'm too tired to do anything. Maybe, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and find out what you have written, and then try to interpret your dreams.

Sophia said...

Hi dear IMEMINE,

What a nice experience! I don't know, but I think you could have went farther in your experience if you hadn't have uttered the mantra. I don't think there was anything you needed protection from, it was an OBE you were having, and once you think too much, it ends. And you know you have to think to say the mantra.

I can believe you had it. What time is 4:00 or 5:00 am Dutch time in Indiana, USA EST time? I am -5 GMT hours.

Why dear were you feeling sad or lonely? When we think about someone, we should feel their presence. When I think about you, I feel your presence. It is like calling a part of their soul to be with you, I think.

It wasn't the ceiling that prevented you from going farther, it was the fear and the thinking that went into the mantra. Fear and thought cause the mind to move too much and then ends the experience. That's why a lot of people have OBEs when they meditate, because they are free of thought.

There must be some connection for us both to have had OBEs on the same day/night.

Sophia said...

IMEMINE,

Don't feel rushed to do interpretations. I really appreciate them so much! You do a wonderful job. I'm behind on my responses to you, and I'm very sorry about that! Know that when you comment here, it is very much appreciated by me. Your company is very welcome here.

CE said...

Stacey,
I don't remember the exact time tho. As soon as it ended I looked at the clock to see what time it was and tried to remember it. But I forgot the exact time now. I'll try not to think about it for a while. I'm so exhausted from everything. I feel sad; I don't know why.

Sophia said...

IMEMINE,

The reason I asked, is I was trying to find out if we had OBEs at or around the same time. Mine was probably around 7:00pm EST. It was during a nap.

Don't be sad, love. Know that someone all the way across the ocean loves you! And here's a big hug for you ----> (((IMEMINE)))

CE said...

I woke up at midnight and wrote a poem about it. I also found a free book on obe. Check the link.
I'm beginning to act strange lately. A little bit mediumistic, I guess. It doesn't frighten me that much anymore. In fact I seem to be full of ideas. But I don't know; I intend to stay stupid. I don't want to become famous. I want to remain myself.

Red Bark said...

Hello Stacey,

I remember that sometimes my astral feet rose straight up in a pecular way that would have been impossible for my physical body. Most of my body was in the air but my head and shoulders were still on the bed. For a while I used this as a seperation technique.

Also several times I felt that I was like a feather caught in a wirlwind inside my room and I knew that I had to control my mind to stop the swirling or I would loose the dream. Usually I would loose control after only a few minutes but I think that it is possible to gain control with pratice.

You have got me a interested again but it just takes too much work and the result does not have lasting significance.

I hope that by my efforts to be present I will eventually be able to enjoy ordinary life even more than I enjoyed out of body experiences.

CE said...

Beard,
You too? So, that's what the exercise is all about. Thanks for sharing your own experiences and insights.

Sophia said...

Hi IMEMINE,

I think that whatever you are becoming, you should let yourself be. Let it flow naturally.

CE said...

Dream # 1:
Some old attitudes and habit patterns are gone and your ego is transformed. You find yourself exploring other forms of spirituality, other than what you are used to.
However, don't leave behind your ego, which protects your soul or spirit. Don't let anybody touch or destroy your soul.
Moreover, don't let fear of criticisms prevent you from exploring.

CE said...

Dreams #2 to 4:
Could be one dream. Let me interpret it freely.
You have a strong desire to escape for a while from spirituality and your search for enlightenment. You want to do something else. Maybe just relax and have a good time.
Your dream husband could be your teacher and other guys could be some people you are attracted to physically and sexually. Or it could be the other way around.
Try to use your own instinct, intuition, judgement, and insights to understand your dreams better. Don't rely too much on other people.
It seems that in order to prevent being judged or condemned you try to hide or cool your desires off.
Even tho you are married to your dream-husband (or teacher), try to keep something (something dear to yourself) for yourself; don't let him touch it. Guard your innermost possession, whatever it is. Maybe your moral integrity, or your own sense of style and creativity.

CE said...

One more thing:
Don't let people confuse you with contradicting ideas and thoughts. Here is where you should think for yourself. This will prevent confusion and manipulation by cunning people. Better be wrong than be deceived.
Some people can teach you something highly spiritual and pure to manipulate and enslave you completely with the purpose of doing whatever they want to do with you. Total absolute control over you is dangerous to your spiritual, mental and physical health. Prevent this from happening. Find a way to protect yourself.